Sunday 2 December 2012

Clench - Faint - Prod

I clench and then I faint
I faint and then someone prod me
That is it, the first story.

I faint, because I clench
I clench because someone prod me
That is it, the second story.

I prod, because someone make me clench
I faint because ghost prod me
That is it, the third story.

Clench; verb: (With reference to the fingers or hand) close into a tight ball, esp. when feeling extreme anger; (with reference to the teeth) press or be pressed tightly together, esp. with anger or determination or so as to suppress a strong emotion; [with obj.] grasp (something) tightly, esp. with the hands or between the teeth; [no obj.] (of a muscular part of the body) tighten or contract sharply, esp. with strong emotion; noun: a contraction or tightening of part of the body.

Faint; adjective: (Of a sight, smell, or sound) barely perceptible, (of a hope, chance, or possibility) slight; remote; verb: Lose consciousness for a short time because of a temporarily insufficient supply of oxygen to the brain; noun: A sudden loss of consciousness.

Prod; verb: Poke (someone) with a finger, foot, or pointed object; stimulate or persuade (someone who is reluctant or slow) to do something; noun: A poke with a finger, foot, or pointed object; a pointed implement, typically one discharging an electric current and used as a goad.

No comments:

Post a Comment